Through the Angelo State University Small Business Development Center, the Junction Texas Economic Development Corporation (JTEDC) offers the following:
– Assistance in developing business plans;
– Help in preparing financial projections;
– Hosting business related training programs;
– Access to on-line financial courses.
The JTEDC may partner with the Texas Workforce Commission and its regional Workforce Solutions office to facilitate the following:
– Obtaining up-to-date information on the labor market and emerging occupations;
– Assistance with job postings, staff recruitment, and employee retention;
– Job training or re-training support.
Other services include:
– Listing local businesses on the JTEDC website;
– Information about local commercial real estate and businesses for sale.