The Junction Texas Economic Development Corporation (JTEDC) offers a variety of financial assistance programs and services to support the development and expansion of locally owned businesses, increase employment opportunities, and improve economic stability. For eligibility requirements and application forms, see the links below. If you’re not sure what program will best suit your business needs, choose “Getting Started” and then give us a call.
BUSINESS INCENTIVE GRANTS
This program funds a portion of rent and utilities for new or expanding businesses for up to one year. Maximum amount available is $9,800. The JTEDC will fund 70% of these costs up to this amount, and the applicant must provide the remaining 30%.
This program funds a portion of (1) fixed assets including equipment, land, and buildings; (2) infrastructure such as roads and utilities; and (3) working capital for a specific project. Maximum amount available is $150,000. The JTEDC will fund 30% of the cost up to this amount, and the applicant must provide the remaining 70%.
This program provides financial resources to small business owners for improving the exterior appearance of commercial buildings within the city limits. The maximum amount available is $5,000. The JTEDC will fund 70% of the cost up to this amount.
The Junction Economic Development Corporation offers a wide variety of support, services, and programs to assist business in Kimble County. For business owners looking to start a new business or improve their current business, the JEDC is available to help you find the resources you require.
In 2012, the JTEDC obtained a USDA grant to establish a revolving loan fund for local entrepreneurs who create jobs. Funds may be used for equipment purchases, working capital, land acquisition, and construction or renovation of buildings. Please contact us for more information and eligibility requirements.